Designed for Dance Studios, Groups, Clubs and Teams
Mini Sessions take Picture Day to the next level! They are the coolest photography experience you can offer your students, athletes, or group members. These sessions combine picture day with a mini portrait session allowing your student to really showcase what they can do. Where Picture Day is one pose and done with the photographer choosing the best image for the package, mini sessions give freedom and time to try multiple poses and expressions that the client gets to choose!
- Photographer brings the studio to your location!
- 15-20 min session
- Multiple poses
- Accessory changes
- Action shots
- Password protected proof gallery
- Client chooses 2 digital images for download
$80 per session a minimum of 10 sessions are required to schedule your mini session event
Are You Interested in Printed Images?
Have your favorite images printed by leading professional print labs. My standards are pretty hard to meet, so rest assured, your prints will look and feel amazing. The print labs I utilize use:
- Museum quality inks, photographic papers and canvas.
- Giclee processes use 7 dyes in a technique that applies the color in immaculate detail and richness.
- Archival rated
- Acid Free
- OBA-free Urth Canvas
- Any size or dimension you need can be ordered
What to Expect
I take my work very seriously, but you would never know that during a session with me! My goal is to capture natural smiles, dreamy aloof gazes, fierce determination, formal classic poses, all while laughing and having fun. I want to show the true you inside and out. As a photographer, I am very flexible and relaxed. I want my clients to arrive stress free, informed, feeling in control or like they can ask me anything. No apologies for sharing your visions or asking for a particular pose. If you feel lost or unsure, don't worry, I have you covered. I will walk you through the entire session. Together, we will create the collection you dreamed of.
Your Session Includes:
- The photographers creative talent and time.
- Consultations are included with every session. - We will discuss your goal and ideas, wardrobe, locations, props and more. They can take place in person, via email or phone.
- Travel up to 30 minute drive (for photographer). Travel fees may be applied for distant locations.
- Editing and Enhancement - Each image is hand edited, meaning I do not run the gallery through a batch/bulk filter. Every single photograph is treated as a piece of art. I pay attention to every detail from fly away hairs, blemishes, background distractions to composition, color and exposure. The editing goes beyond touch ups. I analyze the style, poses and expressions to curate photos that will enhance and amplify the beauty already present.
- **Proof galleries are not permanent. After a year they go into the archives. Theses images are unedited watermarked proofs. Clients usually receive their gallery within a few days after the session.
- ***Clients will choose their images from the proof gallery, focusing on expressions and poses you like. Then the images will be edited and enhanced. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive the final images that are ready to download.
- Consult on the details and session type
- Schedule your session
- Prior to session, send Jamie any inspirational photos or your ideas.
- A second consultation can be set up to answer remaining questions and to finalize details for your session.
- Arrive on time for your session at the studio or designated location.
- Bring outfit changes and props discussed.
- Session payment is due at the time of the session
- Jamie will lead you through your session.
- After the session, you can expect to receive your proof gallery** 2-3 days later via email. You will be sent a link.
- Client will choose the images they would like.
- A final consultation can be set up to discuss the products you may be interested in or to receive assistance in choosing your images.
- Payment for images that are added on to the chosen session package is due upon ordering.
- Chosen images will be edited and enhanced.
- Turn around time is about 2 weeks. This is dependent on the number of images ordered and the current volume of clients.
- Once your photos are completed you will be emailed a link to a new gallery with the completed images. From there you will be able to download your images and or place an order for additional images and prints.
- Accepted forms of payment include Venmo, Cash, or Check made payable to Jamie A. Austin Photography, Paypal Invoice on special request.
Gift Cards are Available in Any Denomination.